Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not loading on NowTV

Playlists not loading on NowTV

Noticed today (21/03/17) that my playlists are not loading onto the NowTV Spotify app. Never happened before. There is not even a Playlist section just Search, What's New, Top Tracks, Accounts. I reloaded the app and also logged out and in again (I use login via Facebook option) Playlists are fine on my laptop app and Amazon fire app. Please help. Andrew

Top Answer
KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @AndrewDLarkin57 and @Sheywood, welcome both to the community!

This seems to be a current issue that Spotify is aware of. Please add your feedback in this thread as well as keep an eye there for any updates 🙂

Hope this helps!

K

25 Replies

Fix this please Spotify.

Not acceptable

Roku technical support admit thay they have caused the problem which they blame on Spotify !  Would Spotify please sort this out with the Roku people.

Having exactly the same problem - bought the box specifically so I could use Spotify on my TV!! Hope it get's sorted soon

My son and daughter have lost the playlist on Spotify on both now accounts.
Is there a work around? This is a nightmare being as it's the holidays. I'm glad I have not yet upgraded to Spotify family as I would only be able to us one account.

Please advise.

Exactly the same - how is this still an issue after this thread started 4 months ago?

it's now october and i'm having this problem, i also can't use my phone to connect the tv and play it that way, is there any way to sort this?

Suggested posts