Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists suggestion sucks

Solved!

Playlists suggestion sucks

My Question or Issue

I would like to know how to change the playlists that appear as a suggestion in home, they are really sucks and for nothing

of my interest. Help me please!!!

Sin título.jpg
Sin títulog.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @DyDiaz

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your question, Spotify follow your activity and musics that you frequently listen and suggest playlist based on your favorite songs, artists and playlists. If you are'n liking our suggestions, it can be happening because you're using Spotify for a short time, so soon Spotify will understand your activity and suggest useful playlists that match with your "musical taste".

If you have any other questions or need more help, please contact us here and we'll help you.

If you like the answer, please give it a like and select it as a solution. That really helps.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo) 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @DyDiaz

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your question, Spotify follow your activity and musics that you frequently listen and suggest playlist based on your favorite songs, artists and playlists. If you are'n liking our suggestions, it can be happening because you're using Spotify for a short time, so soon Spotify will understand your activity and suggest useful playlists that match with your "musical taste".

If you have any other questions or need more help, please contact us here and we'll help you.

If you like the answer, please give it a like and select it as a solution. That really helps.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo) 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts