Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists und starred songs sind weg

Playlists und starred songs sind weg

Hallo spotify team,

ich habe bereits mehrmals euren Kontraktservice versucht aber nie eine Antwort bekommen 😞 Seit einigen Monaten sind in meinem Account alle Playlists und starred songs weg. Ich weiß leider nicht wie ich diese wieder bekommen kann. Könnt ihr mir bitte weiter helfen?! Ich habe am login nichts verändert. nach einem Update waren alle weg.

Ich freue mich auf euer feedback!

Vanessa

Dear spotify team,

i've already tried to contact your service for several times but i didn't receive an answer 😞 Several months ago all my playlists and starred somgs in my account were gone after an update. I don't know what to do to get them back. I put quite an effort in starring my favourite songs and in putting together playlists... I haven't changed anything with the login.

Hope you can help me with the problem.

Thanks

Vanessa

3 Replies

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

I usede the contact form one week ago but didn't get an answer yet. how long does it take? i've tried the form before but never received an answer. that is really frustrating!

Did you not even receive an automated reply? Check your junk/spam mail and make sure your correct email address is shown here.

Suggested posts