Playlists won't load on RokuTv

Playlists won't load on RokuTv

jakebusc
Casual Listener

For the past couple of days my playlists won't load on my RokuTv.  I deactivated my RokuTv from my Roku account, deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app, and it still shows a loading page forever when I try to load my playlists.

20 Replies

Re: Playlists won't load on RokuTv

spudperson

having the same problem and unable to find any answers

jakebusc
Casual Listener

Same thing is happening on my Samsung smart tv at work today.  Same account that wasn't working on my RokuTv.

SA81
I just started having the same problem with my Roku tv my Spotify playlist gets stuck at loading I have tried everything from uninstalling and signing out
image.jpg

jtaylo

Having the same problem.  Has anyone ever actually get an answer to this problem?  I've seen others posting on it.  Starting paying for Spotify family plan so we could play through Roku.  Now it's pointless.

kittybella

I'm having the same exact issue.  Surprised that we can't find any answers.  :(  

Rapiddescent
Casual Listener
Researched this online and the issue dates back two years. I end up playing my Amazon music from the Roku instead. Going to quit paying for the Spotify subscription.

shelley-rae
Casual Listener

I'm  having the same problem on roku,with my spotify playlist taking forever to load then my playlist disappeared and now the only thing when I click on playlist that shows is "Starred" when I click on it states I have no starred songs.  My playlist is still on my spotify account on my laptop,but I can't get it to work on my roku. I've had no problems in the past with spotify and my roku,problem just started a week ago. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks

JeromeBurns

I have been having this problem for the past two days. "Playlist Loading" will hang there spinning. This also happens with "Inbox". Yes, I have tried logging out then in, removing the app from Roku and reinstalling, and resetting the Roku. Sometimes when I log out and then back in, the "Playlist" selection will only show  the "Starred" screen but no content. I can use all of the other functions such as search, What's New, and Top Tracks. I can also use Spotify on my other devices without an issue. I do enjoy Spotify premium and have no desire nor intent on leaving the service. As one of your many valued customers I would just appreciate a quick solution to the issue.

Thank you for listening,

RAASR01

Same here. Using a Roku 3. This feature was working previously and I've noticed this only recently. If it's not on the loading screen, it shows a "starred" playlist that is empty. I'm finding that it is not a localized incident. This is happening to may Roku users for several weeks.

SUGGESTED POSTS