Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playstation Linked Accounts

Playstation Linked Accounts

I am trying to link my PSN account to my spotify account, but everytime I attempt to log in with my Spotify information on my Playstation I am met with the following error message:

Your account on PlayStation™Network or your Spotify® account are already linked to different accounts. Please sign out and try a different account.

I cannot find anywhere on the Spotify website to see what PSN account my Spotify is linked to, but I have only one PSN account and I know it has never been linked before. How can I get passed this to sign into my Spotify account on my Playstation?

3 Replies

Hey MDurbs,

Welcome to the Spotify Community !

Have you tried to use 'SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE' from your profile page ?

Screenshot_3.png

This should solve your issue, if the issue persist give me a reply and we will continue to solve your issue.

Have a great day,

toman95

I just tried the "Sign out everywhere" option and I am still seeing the same error message on my PS4.

Hey, thanks for your reply. 

You can also try to use this official Playstation link and see if any account is linked to your PSN account and then try to connect with the right account.  

If nothing helps, then you should contact Spotify staff via email at: support@spotify.com or use the Contact Form and they will sort out your problem. You will get a response within 72 hours.

Have a great day,

toman95

Suggested posts