Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts Not Updating

Solved!

Podcasts Not Updating

Hi I have a podcast called AllThingsYouTube And I’ve Posted 2 new episodes 4 days ago and There Showing Up On ITunes But not On spotify I’ve even emailed podcast support Can I Get Help To Fix This 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JackCarroll.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your podcast data is updated daily, and always shows data from yesterday and before. When you add new podcasts or episodes to Spotify, their data will show up one day later.

It looks like this is not happening so we recommend waiting for a reply from support as they could help you further with this.

We hope it'll get sorted soon! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JackCarroll.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your podcast data is updated daily, and always shows data from yesterday and before. When you add new podcasts or episodes to Spotify, their data will show up one day later.

It looks like this is not happening so we recommend waiting for a reply from support as they could help you further with this.

We hope it'll get sorted soon! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I have the same problem as the original poster, as my podcast is not updating in a timely manner either. Where do we submit a request with support at Spotify to rectify the issue? 

Thank you

Hello @coachtimhall

We recommend heading over to the Spotify for Podcasters page. They should be able to help you further.

Here's a link.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day.

This is not solved! I still have this issue...

Hey @fjd,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In the Community we mostly deal with user's issues. As a creator, we recommend that you follow the link that @Guido provided in the thread so the right team can help you further.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts