Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Podcasts Not Updating

Solved!

Podcasts Not Updating

JackCarroll
Casual Listener

Hi I have a podcast called AllThingsYouTube And I’ve Posted 2 new episodes 4 days ago and There Showing Up On ITunes But not On spotify I’ve even emailed podcast support Can I Get Help To Fix This 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Podcasts Not Updating

Hey @JackCarroll.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your podcast data is updated daily, and always shows data from yesterday and before. When you add new podcasts or episodes to Spotify, their data will show up one day later.

It looks like this is not happening so we recommend waiting for a reply from support as they could help you further with this.

We hope it'll get sorted soon! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Podcasts Not Updating

Hey @JackCarroll.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your podcast data is updated daily, and always shows data from yesterday and before. When you add new podcasts or episodes to Spotify, their data will show up one day later.

It looks like this is not happening so we recommend waiting for a reply from support as they could help you further with this.

We hope it'll get sorted soon! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS