Announcements

Podcasts not available in my region [Middle East]

Re: Podcasts not available in my region [Middle East]

Visitor
Fully agree, this is ridiculous.

Now that JRE has been pulled off YouTube, a show I used to watch religiously is literally no longer available to me anywhere. I have a MENA based account.

I bought a premium account specifically to watch this show without disruption, and now apparently I can’t. The copy-paste ‘more content is being added everyday’ reply is frankly not acceptable, as Spotify has an exclusive license and this content is not available on any other platform.

I’m on the verge of cancelling my account and never coming back unless someone can clearly explain to my when I will be able to watch this show, and/or why it isn’t available already.

As a paying customer, I must say that I have been very disappointed with Spotify over the simple lack of clarity here - to the employee who mentioned that you’d pass this over to the team, this has affected my image of overall Spotify extremely negatively

Regular

There is still no action from the “concerned team” at #Spotify on making JRE available in MENA region. Obviously they don’t care. 

Regular

@EthanS1 and @Jeremy

any feedback from the concerned teams? 

Regular

Any news? 

Regular
Any news?

Hey there folks, 

Thank you for your replies and feedback in this thread.

For any updates about this, you can always check out our newsroom. Also - always make sure that your app is up to date.

We're always one reply away 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂
SUGGESTED POSTS