Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

Android Moto X4, Laptop

Operating System

Android 9, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Podcast Dissect Season 7 is only on Spotify until Jan 2021. I have a premium duo account in Taiwan. I get the following message when I try to access the podcast:

"Couldn't find that podcast"

When I am not logged in at all, there is no problem finding or playing the podcast. 

(for reference, the URL is https://open.spotify.com/episode/4eFo8fOZMjGbtVjJKCfg65)

It doesn't seem to be a country specific problem since I can still access the podcast, just not through my own premium account. Any ideas? TIA

7 Replies

Hey there @kwl2108,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. Could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need to know if this happens on all your devices and the web player as well.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Has there been any solution for this? It's currently happening on all my devices and even on web player.

But as original commenter said when I'm not logged in, I can find and play that specific podcast. Before premium, I could play it with my account but since I subscribed to premium, I haven't been able to. The search results in "Couldn't find that podcast".

nurfik_0-1636657713642.png

Hi there @nurfik,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let us know if this is only happening with one specific podcast? We'd also like to know the country registered in your account.

Additionally, send us the link/URI of the affected podcast(s) so we can take a look.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi,

So far other podcasts are fine, it's just the one specific podcast (The Aida Azlin Show) that I can't access. My account is registered in Brunei.

Thanks.

Hi @nurfik,

Thanks for your reply and the info.

Can you let us know the device, including the OS version, where this is happening, and if it also happens in any other device where you use the app?

Additionally, could you try with a different account, such as a friend's or relative's, to see if the same happens?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Sorry for the late reply.

My devices:

1. Samsung Galaxy S20+, One UI version 3.1, Android version 11
  2. MacBook Pro (13", Early 2015), macOS Big Sur

I tried using a relative's account to access the podcast, and I can. I'm not sure it's a device problem than it is an account problem.

nurfik_1-1638255326908.jpeg  nurfik_2-1638255337535.jpeg

Hi there @nurfik,

Thank you for your reply and for the screenshots.

Can you create a new account here and then log in on your devices to see if you can enter the podcast? If you can enter the podcast we suggest that you head over to this article and follow the steps that's provided in it and continue with the new account.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts