Free

Country

United States

Device

Iphone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

For some reason both on mobile and computer Poke It Out by Lil Uzi Vert won’t play. If i selected it to play nothing happens, it won’t even show up at the bottom of the spotify queue.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jqckz

Sorry for the delay!

Please head to Your Library > Playlists on your iPhone, scroll to the very bottom and open the playlist "Hidden".

If you can find the song you're trying to play listed there, you can tap the 🚫 again to change the settings.

Let me know if that works, thanks! ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Hey @jqckz! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

I can't play and even find this song through the search. The song might be got removed by the label/rightsholders and that's why we can't listen to it.

Could you send the link of the song so I can check it? 

Peace

@jqckz 

Oh, you said the song is by Lil Uzi not by Carti. ^^

I can play this song properly. Are you getting any error messages at all while trying to play this song?

Peace

My Fault, Uzi is a feature. This is what happens when I try to play it.

If that doesn’t work try this: https://youtu.be/1mCivSeK_kA

@jqckz 

Thanks for the video!

Have you tried reinstalling your app to see if that fixes this issue? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Peace

Yes, I’ve reinstalled the app. The song doesn’t play on my phone or PC. It also does not work when I click play on the song link I supplied.

@jqckz 

Just to be clear this is the only songs that you can't play right? Or are other songs also affected by this?

Peace

Only this song.

@jqckz 

I've escalated your issue to the support.

I will reply on this thread with help soon. ^^

Peace

@jqckz

Could you try to play this song on another account and see if you can play the song there?

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

Oddly enough it worked. How would I be able to do this on my main account though?

Marked as solution

Hey @jqckz

Sorry for the delay!

Please head to Your Library > Playlists on your iPhone, scroll to the very bottom and open the playlist "Hidden".

If you can find the song you're trying to play listed there, you can tap the 🚫 again to change the settings.

Let me know if that works, thanks! ^^

Peace

It worked! Thanks for all your help Nico.

@jqckz 

You're welcome!

I'm glad you can play this song again. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts