Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Potential Help for Content Editors

Potential Help for Content Editors

Hello, on a number of occasions I've identified errors in cataloguing that I'd like to flag up for Spotify content editors, but there's no means to do so in the current version. 

As an example, if you search for "Lineout" there's a single artist page, with what seems like four different artists under it (a punk band, a greek rock band, an English language band, and a 90s house-type track). A simple "flag up" button may help identify errors such as this that wouldn't otherwise be picked up within such an expansive catalogue. 

3 Replies

Hey @dc-!

Thanks for the heads-up! Could you send over the artist URI? I'll pass it on to the right folks. Also, you might be interested in supporting this idea. 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No worries, see attached or URL: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0djHaSAiL8kcQCSe5BhDxz 

Agree that seems like a good idea, though I understand it would take resource to moderate it to that degree (I used to submit to discogs a few years ago, which could be intense at times). 

Hey @dc-!

Alright, this has been passed on to the right folks. Give me a shout if there's anything else! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts