Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for .99 for three months

Premium for .99 for three months

Now does it take out .99 every month for the three months or I just pay once .99 for the three months and after that ends do I still pay .99 I don't wanna loose that
5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

When you subscribe on that offer, you will get charged 0.99. You will then have premium for the 3 months and will not be charged. At the end of the 3 months, if you have not cancelled, you will be charged the regular 9.99. If you cancel, you will not be charged at the end and you will revert back to free.

So TL;DR, the 0.99 is a single payment that gets 3 months, you don't need to pay 0.99 every month.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Now after three months 9.99 for how many months and does it take it out just once the 9.99 and do if I get three months now it's just one time not every month .99

Hi,

So if you subscribe using the offer now, the following will happen:

1) You will be charged 0.99

2) You will get 3 months of premium

3) You will not be charged for the whole 3 months after the initial payment of 0.99

4) At the end of the 3 months if you don't cancel, you will be charged 9.99, this will give you a month of premium.

5) Subsequent to this, you will be charged 9.99 every month as per normal Spotify premium subscriptions.

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

How do I cancel after three months

@Franksalerno wrote:
How do I cancel after three months

Once you've subscribed to the 3 months and paid 0.99, you can cancel from your subscriptions page. Your subscription will automatically revert to free, after the 3 months are up.

Anthony

Suggested posts