Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone!!! please help

Premium is not working on phone!!! please help

Hi, not sure if anyone can give me a hand. I have Spotify premium but I seem to be running into some issues. It was working fine for awhile but then I synced my itunes songs to my offline spotify playlist and since then whenever I try and turn spotify online mode on my phone it starts up for about 5 sec and completely shuts down, have tried again and again and it won't work. Not sure why this is happening. My phone is a Nokia N8. Please help.

Thanks

4 Replies

Hey @jmj2002 🙂 

I am going to pop this over into the "Other" section since it sounds more like an app issue than an account one. 

When you say "synced your iTunes songs" what do you mean exactly? To my knowledge the symbian application doesn't support local file sync like android and iOS.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello,

I sycned the songs from my itunes program on my computer to my spotify playlist. I dont have an iphone so i dont have itunes on my phone. I did this so that i could listen to all my music through spotify. All the songs transferred fine to the spotify program on my computer. Whenever I try to then re-sycn my playlist from my computer to the nokia via wifi as I have always done it closes the app on the phone down after running for about 5 sec. Not sure why I can't wrap my head around it.

I think it might be because the nokia application doesn't know what to do with those local files in the playlist. 

If you make a playlist without any local files in it does it sync fine? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I was thinking it might have been the amount of songs on the list.It was alot for it, rehaps to much? I will have to try. The local files sycned fine when there were only a couple in the playlists. I think it might just be that I did the entire library.

Suggested posts