Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Starred Playlist on Playstation 4

Problem with Starred Playlist on Playstation 4

Hello, please help me i cannot find my starred Playlist on my PS4 Spotify App its something wrong?

The Second Thing i have is that i cannot minimize the Spotify Programm on my Windows 8.1 System is here somehting wrong too?

8 Replies

The starred playlist is currently not support on PlayStation.

If you want minimize to tray back, give this idea a kudo:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Windows-Return-Spotify-to-the-system-tray/idi-p/...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The starred playlist isn't supported right now on the PlayStation version.  I created a new Starred list and dragged all the songs to the second list.

Note that right now the PS app does not randomize the entire playlist if it has a large amount of sogns.  I am hoping that is coming soon.

can i put all the songs from the starred playlist to the other one i one time or i have drag and drop every single song 😞

i have 300 Songs there.

or can convert my starred playlist to a normal Playlist with Name?

@Strugglechen wrote:

or can convert my starred playlist to a normal Playlist with Name?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/How-do-I-go-to-someone-s-playlist-a...

Found it 😉

You can use the spotify app on your mobile phone to play starred playlist over ps4

Not if you use windows phone, then the app doesn't support it (so you'll have to make a playlist to play directly from the ps4). Just an FYI!

That seems like a really dumb flaw in the design to me.... I mean, it's the MAIN playlist for most average users- and how hard can it be to build it in like any other playlist?.... I have been very impressed by Spotify so far as a company- this seems more like a PS issue... cocm on guys... really?

Suggested posts