Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Volvo App

Problem with Volvo App

Recently I was notified by Sensus that there was an update available for the Spotify app in my 2018 Volvo XC60. The upgrade notice said there were new features and fixes, etc. (I have otherwise been using the Volvo Spotify app successfully since last December.)

So I upgraded.

Now it seems some of the core features of the Volvo Spotify app have disappeared (e.g., I can't save music, there is no listing available of other songs on the album, etc.). I thought perhaps this was because the new app didn't recognize me as a Spotify Premium subscriber, so I logged out and logged back in. That didn't fix anything at all.

Then I Uninstalled the Volvo App, hoping to reinstall it cleanly. Unfortunately, the Spotify app completely disappeared and even with a full reset of my car's Sensus system I can't get it to reappear.

22 Replies

Well a big + is that you can search trough the entire spotify database by clicking on library then at the left side of the screen, under “Spotify” You have the magnifying glass where You can search in the spotify app. 

But that's always been there. You used to be able to specify albums (in
addition to songs, artists and playlists). I don't see how to do that any
more, though.

Hi, 

at last new upgrade for app available. Fixed search problems and added very good feature then using Library - you favorites are on screen and last albums/playlists you used, so it's very convenient to select driving the car.

Thanks for updates, can't understand why it took half a year.

Switching back from**bleep** apple music to sportify premium again

BR

Suggested posts