Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with spotify.

Problem with spotify.

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

Oneplus 3, Windows 10. 

Operating System

Android, Windows 10.

My Question or Issue.

For few days already, I think it's close to  a week. Spotify wont play some songs at all, on desktop application it says, "Spotify can't play this right now...". If I go to spotify web, it says, "Song is not available.". If I try with my phone to click selected songs it doesn't do anything at all. Most of the songs works just fine, but for example these doesn't work.

Deep Down - Zhavia Ward.

This feeling - Chainsmokers.

Lucky one ft. K.Flay - Tom Morello.

Sweet but Psycho - Ava Max

W O R K I N M E - Quavo. 

Funny thing is most of the songs from chainsmokers still does work except that one.

6 Replies

Why i canot download music of my choice

Hey @user-removed

Are the songs greyed out too? If yes, then they are just unavailable for some reason. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ivoral

Help's here, but first please let me know if you're on Premium or Free, and what exactly you're trying to do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Sebasty No, the songs are not greyed out.Nรคyttรถkuva (28).png

Nรคyttรถkuva (29).png

I need to down load my music.

@user-removed

On all devices they are same songs that refuse to play?

I'd suggest going to Preferences on the Spotify client (PC) and disable all local files.
Go to menu dots - Edit - Preferences, scroll down to Local Files and turn switches gray for all local file sources.

I also recommend reinstalling your Spotify clients.

@ivoral

I suggest checking this article on how to download music on Spotify and that article if you have trouble with downloading music. ๐Ÿ™‚

Note: It's not possible to download music from Spotify to use elsewhere like other music programs or MP3-players.

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I actually got the problem resolved by contacting livechat and they made me new account and transferred my premium onto it. For some reason I couldn't play half the songs on my old account but everything worked just fine when they gave me test account to try. ๐Ÿ˜ง

Suggested posts