Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema con Instagram Stories

Problema con Instagram Stories

El problema es que hay música que puedo encontrar en la aplicación de Spotify que la intento buscar en Instagram para ponerla en las stories y sin embargo me dice: “No se han encontrado resultados, busca otra canción” Recalco que estas canciones si se encuentran en Spotify pero no se encuentran en la función de Instagram. Ayuda por favor!!

B3832A61-E62C-484C-B613-62817A9DFF4D.png
DDE70761-2119-4BEB-ABFD-82483D0785F7.png
5 Replies

Hey @NeillBeats.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

We noticed that the Artist you are trying to find is spelled Lil.Bang in Spotify. Have you tried it with the dot? It's possible that the search works a bit different in Instagram.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Yes, I tried a lot of times but I have the same problem, I leave another screenshot. Waiting your answer!!!

C4B296C2-1892-41AC-8111-F319A8901315.png

Hey @NeillBeats.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Instead of searching through the Instagram app, could you use the Share feature within the Spotify app to share a song to Instagram? Here's info on how to Share in Spotify.

Hope that works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Yes, but the problem is that I want to listen the music directly from the stories, and if I do that method you can only listen it by going to Spotify

Waiting answerss!!

Hey @NeillBeats.

Thanks for getting back to us.

So if we understand you are not trying to share music to Instagram, instead you are watching an Instagram story with a song in it and you would like it to link directly to a song on Spotify?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts