Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with bose soundtouch

Solved!

Problems with bose soundtouch

I have a problem with bose soundtouch. (I'm a premium member)

I play spotify on soundtouch, with my spotify desktop (or ios app) as a remote. The music play but after some times it will be in pause mode, in every tracks...

Do you have a solution? 

(sorry for my english, i'm french xD)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Software update for SoundTouch came out today, and now Spotify is fully integrated! Whole better experience! You can use most of the Spotify features from right in the Bose app, and you can store anything on Spotify as a preset, not just playlists, plus now the preset shows the name of the station/playlist/artist/whatever and not just "SPOTIFY". Make sure to update when it prompts you.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I've been having this problem, and after re-booting the Bose it seems ok. Re-boot is not documents in manual, but you hold the AUX button down untill the startup bar appears. Then you have to turn it back on again.

Bose and Spotify need to redo the UI. Make it run like Pandora does. Be able to add Spotify playlists to Bose SoundTouch presets. And extend the play time even more than what the current limit is for a Premium Member. When it "Pauses" (I have that problem as well) I have to get out of bed go to computer room and start it up from Spotify App, what a pain.

Marked as solution

Software update for SoundTouch came out today, and now Spotify is fully integrated! Whole better experience! You can use most of the Spotify features from right in the Bose app, and you can store anything on Spotify as a preset, not just playlists, plus now the preset shows the name of the station/playlist/artist/whatever and not just "SPOTIFY". Make sure to update when it prompts you.

I have update the soundtouch today and it will be very good ! A good update 😉 We have now the complete Spotify on soundtouch with this update.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi!

I'm not sure why, Spotify plays on my Bose soundtouch when it should play on my phone. And it keeps asking where i want to play? I click, listen on this phone, but it skips back to my soundtouch. Please advise.

Thank you!

I've updated everything but still facing that problem. Fact is, when it's a preset, it doesn't go on pause...

Geachte,

Bij gebruik van sportify premium op de computer speelt de muziek perfect. maar als ik gebruik maak van  de bose soundtouch om mijn muziek af te spelen stopt de muziek een paar seconden en speelt dan terug verder.

kan er iemand mij helpen;

groeten,

Patrick

Hey there @Pat39

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Hope you don't mind us replying to you in English.

Just to confirm, have you tried restarting both devices? If not, give it a try just to check if the issue appears afterwards.

We also suggest you check this help page. You'll find useful tips on how to resolve speaker-related issues.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Suggested posts