Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

(iPhone 8, Windows)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

For example the following song: Facetime - Dardan. I'm able to find the song with a link from his youtube channel to spotify and thereby his album and all of his songs. Thereby i'm able to put this song in my playlist by the web player, however i can't find it on my phone or on my spotify (windows) playlist. Al so I'm not able to find these songs by phone or the spotify by windows. 

Also i connected his album to my library. Its connected (picture 2), but the following songs like facetime and Santa Muerte aren't in the library. Maybe any problems with foreigns rights, because i live in the Netherlands? 

Really looking forward solving this matter, because i absolutely love foreign songs, and most of them I'm able to find and connect on spotify..

The problem occur like this: (Webplayer)

image.png 

Playlist (re-booted etc.): 

image.png

Kind Regards,

Joshua

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Joshua05041997.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Could your issue be related to this? The license holders that publish their music on Spotify, can choose which regions can listen to their music. We'd love to have all songs available for everybody worldwide, but sometimes it's not so easy. Feel free to get in touch with the artist of a greyed out song to ask if their music will be available in the Netherlands.

Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help 🙂

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Joshua05041997.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Could your issue be related to this? The license holders that publish their music on Spotify, can choose which regions can listen to their music. We'd love to have all songs available for everybody worldwide, but sometimes it's not so easy. Feel free to get in touch with the artist of a greyed out song to ask if their music will be available in the Netherlands.

Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help 🙂

Have a nice day!

I think that you're right.

However it's still so weird that i'm able to put them in my playlist by web player with the right links, but it does not appear in my spotify (windows) nor my iPhone..

Hope they are able to fix the rights issues..

Hey there @Joshua05041997,

If any unavailable songs are not appearing in your desktop or mobile app, you can toggle on the following setting:

• on the iPhone app: Settings > Playback > Hide Unplayable songs
  • on the desktop app: Edit > Preferences > Display Options > Show Unavailable Songs in Playlists

This way, they should appear on your playlists, however, you still won't be able to play them.

Hope this helps further 🙂

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts