Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile faccebook

Profile faccebook

Hello

I have some questions related to Spotify 1. The last time I have a problem with Spotify. Soon plans to release his song in collaboration with whom a colleague wants to release our song through his label. What should I do to get the piece in which I will be mentioned. That he would appear. A. On my profile and have to. Him access? Do I have to create a Spotify account for artists? And if so, then like this. Do?

2.If a piece is released Through my account can I change my login details so that only the stage name is available? Is it. Possible to. Changes if I have an account linked to my face and if so how do I do it? If. It does not. I need to set up a separate account for my piece to appear?

1 Reply

Hey @Bismu,

Thanks for posting your questions here in the Community and welcome!

If you want to make sure your name is featured in the credits or the title of a song that you contributed to and will be released on Spotify through a label, you can reach out to the label itself and ask them to include your name in the metadata of the song before (or even after) they upload it to Spotify. 

If you already have a Spotify for Artists account and would like to connect it to your existing Spotify user account, you can reach out to our Artists support by clicking here so that they can take care of this.

If you don't have a Spotify for Artists account yet, you can have one created for you either by a label (if you're represented or managed by one) or by uploading your own music through one of our authorized distributors.

Take a look at this page to find out how. You can also click on 'Find a provider' in the same page to take a look at the list of our distribution partners both for artists and labels. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts