Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile link not working

Solved!

Profile link not working

My profile link to my Spotify Profile leads to a page " blank : blocked. Whats up. My Spotify Profile is Honey Dew. Thank you 😊

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Help’s here!

You can try opening the link in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues caused by your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.

In case this doesn't help, send us a screenshot displaying the error message you get. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Help’s here!

You can try opening the link in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues caused by your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.

In case this doesn't help, send us a screenshot displaying the error message you get. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggested posts