Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Alifothman

I have the same problem.. please help!

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Hey @skaview and @Ghilrs,

There's a separate topic for playback issues on Xbox. You can find it here.

If you have the Xbox issue where the timer keeps resetting to 00:00, have a look here.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Alchemagnus

Hello, Same issues. I play for 2 secs and it pauses. This is on the PS4 current build 6.20

SCOTTYDP77
Casual Listener

Spotify this bug issue is getting beyond a joke now this should of been fixed by now, what's taking so long if this is not fixed within two days your going to lose a loyal customer and many more I'm at the point of deleting the app this ongoing issue is very unprofessional , also I would just like to inform that i have a website with many customers and when ever there is issues with my website it's resolved within a couple of hours 

Henryphan7

Yea me too does anyone know when the next update is gonna come out and has anyone found a solution? 

user-removed
Not applicable

I've been dealing with this for over 2 weeks now, I'm not ordering Premium until this is fixed.

Highlighted

Billkertz1014

This has been ongoing for over a week now and still nothing has changed yet the user agreement has been updated. It's really changing my decision to go premium this upcoming week. 

CrankVolt
Casual Listener

might have something to do with facebook account? i've created another spotify account from scratch to see if it works and the problem seems to happen only with my principal/facebook linked account. 

Sorry if my english is bad or i mispelled something

Ps4 PRO  software ver 6.20

Spotify ver. 2.23.13

Problem: Pause after 2-3 secs, tried sending music from tablet/android or selecting it directly on ps4. 

user-removed
Not applicable

I did the same thing, and you're right, the account with my Facebook keeps pausing, I ended up just creating a new account not associated with my Facebook and it's working like usual.

Bebrusas

Yeah same here

SUGGESTED POSTS