Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

5 people liked this

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Gileffindavis
Casual Listener

Tried it with two unrelated accounts, same issue. Just keeps pausing after a few seconds no matter what I listen to. It sure sucks.

1 person liked this

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Conchyboy
Casual Listener

I don't have Facebook I just use my Spotify account on my phone and ps4, tried uninstalling, shutting down the console, logging out of my accounts. Nothing works it's a **bleep** up on spotify's part.

1 person liked this

Gileffindavis
Casual Listener
Samesies
4 people liked this

gendrake61
Regular

this just started happening this morning.very annoying and frustrating,tried everything until i came across this post and gave up trying to troubleshoot it,thought it was our internet at first.

4 people liked this

Gileffindavis
Casual Listener
Literally same. Was using it last night.
5 people liked this

XFlipSide

Most annoying thing ever all I wanted to do wake up brush my teeth and smoke and play music this has blown me 

5 people liked this

Ali56
Casual Listener

Spotify pull your heads out of your butts and fix this issue, it’s enough that you have a monopoly on the ps4 music listening experience. This is exactly why monopolies should not exist, all of us are at the mercy of whenever Spotify decides to fix this problem... we have no other options 

3 people liked this

E_Rico

I think its happening to most people now

Highlighted
2 people liked this

Redrose0291

Ive been having the same problem. 

1 person liked this

Billblackery7
Casual Listener

Ay bro the same is happening to my PS4, every time I keep pressing triangle to play some music it pauses it’s self after like 2-3 seconds each time, 

SUGGESTED POSTS