Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Billblackery7
Casual Listener

Its a **bleep**ing joke.

Highlighted

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Jackjones1561
Casual Listener
  • Yeah man me too

Jackjones1561
Casual Listener

I'm gonna leave. I'm not paying for nothing 

Awdyankee
Casual Listener

Same here. It’s a good thing I haven’t gone premium yet or else I’d be pisses lol

Jackjones1561
Casual Listener

FIX THE SPOTIFY ON GAME CONSOLES SERIOUSLY 

JcartieryouHoe

Mine just started today and it’s PISSING ME OFF CAN YALL DO SUMN ABOUT THIS CAUSE ITS FRUSTRATING 

Luca30
Casual Listener

Yeh I’m having the same problem, this has never happened before but just now it’s not playing any song and it’s so annoying. Sort it out Spotify 

Jake_Pr1nc3

Same problem ,1-3 seconds and it pauses, just started this morning for me, a real dissapointment, I like to listen to music while I game.

Mustafasamir96

I tried to connect the lan cable and test my connection few times, seem to solve the problem in my ps4

Ali56
Casual Listener

Buffering issue??

SUGGESTED POSTS