Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Marcus39

This just started happening to me how do i fox this 

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

TheAlmightySai

As im typing this im frantically pressing triangle on my controller to keep it playing. Fix this before I have an aneurysm 

HabiTheHushed
Casual Listener

Same problem here, plays 2-3 seconds then stops. Nothing works. 

HabiTheHushed
Casual Listener

It works! Thanks! 

Highlighted

Abn187
Regular
I dont have fb.

TisukiiOnInstaG

It’s the same on Xbox , idk how to fix it for ps4 but open Spotify play the song let it pause my it self , go offline (on Xbox you have an offline to disconnect from wifi) then go back to Spotify and play the song

HabiTheHushed
Casual Listener

On PS4 and similarly on xbox too... 

Re setup your wifi it might work for the current song or in my case all the songs start playing fine. Just don't skip or pause and it might work for you too.

gendrake61
Regular

@Abn187 wrote:
I dont have fb.

so this is happening to you too?

Abn187
Regular
Yes, and none of the fixes recommended work.

Luca30
Casual Listener

Legit same. Just wanna lie in bed and listen to X 😂

SUGGESTED POSTS