Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

gendrake61
Regular

well tried unlinking my fb and then attemted to play songs,worked for about 10 seconds,then relinked my fb,back to 1-3 seconds, so now we know its both the facebook and the spotify service,ok,giving up now.

Highlighted

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

WowitzDoge12

I started having trouble with this today and idk what to do

Luca30
Casual Listener

Tbf I’ve just resulted to YouTube and it’s as good as Spotify and u get a video so **** Spotify 

TheBking18

Yea same but its 2 and 1 seconds for me

Ebex

I just started having this problem today, and I've tried absolutely everything. People are saying its a problem with Samsung TVs, but I don't own a Samsung TV. Not sure what to do about this

CrankVolt
Casual Listener

The new account i´ve created doesn´t work anymore on my ps4 and even my Spotify TV App (Samsung MU8000) it´s having the issue. 

Billblackery7
Casual Listener

It’s being fixed “apparently”

Awdyankee
Casual Listener

Did they give a time frame on that?

Awdyankee
Casual Listener

ITS FIXED! 

I just opened it up and it’s working fine for me now

user-removed
Not applicable

So far, for me too!

SUGGESTED POSTS