Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

1 person liked this

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

gendrake61
Regular

well tried unlinking my fb and then attemted to play songs,worked for about 10 seconds,then relinked my fb,back to 1-3 seconds, so now we know its both the facebook and the spotify service,ok,giving up now.

Highlighted
1 person liked this

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

WowitzDoge12

I started having trouble with this today and idk what to do

2 people liked this

Luca30
Casual Listener

Tbf I’ve just resulted to YouTube and it’s as good as Spotify and u get a video so **** Spotify 

TheBking18

Yea same but its 2 and 1 seconds for me

Ebex

I just started having this problem today, and I've tried absolutely everything. People are saying its a problem with Samsung TVs, but I don't own a Samsung TV. Not sure what to do about this

CrankVolt
Casual Listener

The new account i´ve created doesn´t work anymore on my ps4 and even my Spotify TV App (Samsung MU8000) it´s having the issue. 

Billblackery7
Casual Listener

It’s being fixed “apparently”

Awdyankee
Casual Listener

Did they give a time frame on that?

1 person liked this

Awdyankee
Casual Listener

ITS FIXED! 

I just opened it up and it’s working fine for me now

user-removed
Not applicable

So far, for me too!

SUGGESTED POSTS