Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

My spotify app on my ps4, every time I try to play any of the music tracks 

It just seems to pause it's self after 1 to 3 seconds of trying to play any track, it would be grateful if spotify could fix this bug issue because it is getting very annoying.

77 Replies

well tried unlinking my fb and then attemted to play songs,worked for about 10 seconds,then relinked my fb,back to 1-3 seconds, so now we know its both the facebook and the spotify service,ok,giving up now.

I started having trouble with this today and idk what to do

Tbf I’ve just resulted to YouTube and it’s as good as Spotify and u get a video so **** Spotify 

Yea same but its 2 and 1 seconds for me

I just started having this problem today, and I've tried absolutely everything. People are saying its a problem with Samsung TVs, but I don't own a Samsung TV. Not sure what to do about this

The new account i´ve created doesn´t work anymore on my ps4 and even my Spotify TV App (Samsung MU8000) it´s having the issue. 

It’s being fixed “apparently”

Did they give a time frame on that?

ITS FIXED! 

I just opened it up and it’s working fine for me now

So far, for me too!

For me too!

Just as a test I downloaded the Spotify app to my TV (Samsung 4k) and it has the same problem so it's not a PS4 issue. Spotify plays fine on my iPhone but once I choose my TV or PS4 from "Other Devices" on the mobile app they both start pausing.

Same issue here on my PS3 4.83 with latest Spotify version. I've tried with a Facebook linked account and with another one that's not linked. Both failing the same way, sometimes I don't even get 0.5s sound. It's not fixed at all!! 

Has anyone from spotify and responded back? Seems like really bad customer support.

It Works for me now Cheeses yes 😁

Works again after two weeks

PS3 Updated to 4.84, with Spotify 1.22 (latest one) and still NOT WORKING AT ALL! 

Mine works now. Must be a rolling fix. I sure wish the support team at spotify communicated better or at all with the their customers..

Suggested posts