Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

CrankVolt
Casual Listener

For me too!

Re: Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

CatchAndRelease
Casual Listener

Just as a test I downloaded the Spotify app to my TV (Samsung 4k) and it has the same problem so it's not a PS4 issue. Spotify plays fine on my iPhone but once I choose my TV or PS4 from "Other Devices" on the mobile app they both start pausing.

Gorthauroger
Casual Listener

Same issue here on my PS3 4.83 with latest Spotify version. I've tried with a Facebook linked account and with another one that's not linked. Both failing the same way, sometimes I don't even get 0.5s sound. It's not fixed at all!! 

Abn187
Regular
Has anyone from spotify and responded back? Seems like really bad customer support.

Bucki0815
Casual Listener

It Works for me now Cheeses yes 😁

skaview
Casual Listener
Works again after two weeks

Gorthauroger
Casual Listener

PS3 Updated to 4.84, with Spotify 1.22 (latest one) and still NOT WORKING AT ALL! 

Abn187
Regular
Mine works now. Must be a rolling fix. I sure wish the support team at spotify communicated better or at all with the their customers..
SUGGESTED POSTS