Ps4 keeps pausing music

Highlighted

Re: Ps4 keeps pausing music

Casual Listener

That thread is 2 weeks old which is irrelevant now. Our issue is 2 hours old.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same problem here Spotify needs to get**bleep** together and fix the problem I was considering getting premium until this**bleep** I’m about to switch to pandora and only pandora at least they know how **bleep** on time 

Highlighted

We are having the same problem on PS4 as well as XBox one X

Highlighted

Same issue my PC skips through all songs immediately and my PS4 pauses every 2 seconds ive tried every solution that ive seen and it works on my phone now but not on PC or PS4.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Replying to the guy who posted a 2 week old forum post as a reply Why would we give u a like or anything positive if 1) you’re not a Spotify employee so u are worthless at helping resolve the issue and 2) the post you provided a link to is two weeks old this issue is clearly happening today please either give some kind of useful information don’t reply to a troubleshooting post 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same issue here. Working just fine last night and all the time before. Went on F1 today to listen to my music. Tried playing 3 or 4 different songs, literally kept pausing after 2 seconds. It is becoming a very frustrating issue.

I got this problem as well! I've tried everything that people have said but nothing works. It Just keeps pausing every 2-3secs. Also it Works fine on my android. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same, works fine on my Android phone and tablet, but as soon as I connect through the Spotify app or directly from the PS4, then it only plays 2 seconds of the song.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm not having issues. Works flawlessly. Very little delay when I change the volume or skip tracks. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I use my phone as a remote to play that way. No problems.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

So why the **bleep** are you here???? Obviously we are having an major issue. **bleep** off with the trolling. 

SUGGESTED POSTS