Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 keeps pausing music

5 people liked this

Re: Ps4 keeps pausing music

mtabikhaps4
Casual Listener

That thread is 2 weeks old which is irrelevant now. Our issue is 2 hours old.

2 people liked this

Docakiinrah
Casual Listener

Same problem here Spotify needs to get**bleep** together and fix the problem I was considering getting premium until this**bleep** I’m about to switch to pandora and only pandora at least they know how **bleep** on time 

2 people liked this

dutchazlon

We are having the same problem on PS4 as well as XBox one X

1 person liked this

EnemyTM

Same issue my PC skips through all songs immediately and my PS4 pauses every 2 seconds ive tried every solution that ive seen and it works on my phone now but not on PC or PS4.

3 people liked this

Docakiinrah
Casual Listener

Replying to the guy who posted a 2 week old forum post as a reply Why would we give u a like or anything positive if 1) you’re not a Spotify employee so u are worthless at helping resolve the issue and 2) the post you provided a link to is two weeks old this issue is clearly happening today please either give some kind of useful information don’t reply to a troubleshooting post 

2 people liked this

RyanBowles99
Casual Listener

Same issue here. Working just fine last night and all the time before. Went on F1 today to listen to my music. Tried playing 3 or 4 different songs, literally kept pausing after 2 seconds. It is becoming a very frustrating issue.

1 person liked this

KELDAN

I got this problem as well! I've tried everything that people have said but nothing works. It Just keeps pausing every 2-3secs. Also it Works fine on my android. 

Highlighted
2 people liked this

RyanBowles99
Casual Listener

Same, works fine on my Android phone and tablet, but as soon as I connect through the Spotify app or directly from the PS4, then it only plays 2 seconds of the song.

TurkeyTwizler45

I'm not having issues. Works flawlessly. Very little delay when I change the volume or skip tracks. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I use my phone as a remote to play that way. No problems.

3 people liked this

qlindsey123
Casual Listener

So why the **bleep** are you here???? Obviously we are having an major issue. **bleep** off with the trolling. 

SUGGESTED POSTS