Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 keeps pausing music

Highlighted
3 people liked this

Re: Ps4 keeps pausing music

User11111

Found a work around to play your playlist, select your playlist and play a song, now go to PlayStation menu settings- network- set up internet connection. And just do as normal go back hold PlayStation button (Quickmenu) and resume song this worked for me. Dont skip songs tho or you have to do it again. So put a playlist on and leave it 

3 people liked this

qlindsey123
Casual Listener

Didn't work. Still pausing every 2 seconds.

2 people liked this

DanielMogsy

My PS4 has just started having this issue I’ve done all logical things signed out, turned off my PS4, going to the settings and unlinking my Spotify from my PS4. I even deleted all of my Spotify’s on my tablet, phone, computer and obviously my PS4 and it still is not working. However it started doing it on my phone but I somehow fixed it. It’s very frustrating as I normally play music while I play games but now I cannot do that. Also I do not have a Facebook linked to any of my devices so Facebook is not the problem in my case. I have also read the thread and I’m aware this bug has not been fixed within 1-2 weeks this may cause issues as more people might get this problem as well. I hope you can fix this very frustrating bug in your system software. 

5 people liked this

beartrapsnap

Same story as everyone else, worked fine last night. Today it pauses every 2 seconds. I tried using my phone to control it, logging out on all devices, restarting, turning the console completely off, turning it off and unplugging it for five minutes, uninstalling and reinstalling, and going into safe mode and rebuilding the database. No luck. If anyone figures out a fix please update us.

1 person liked this

Phantom_Rogue_1
Casual Listener

it happens randomly to differant people, just cause you havent had the problem doesnt mean the problem doesnt exist and honestly i came here hoping for help cause i cant listen to the song monster by skillet while playing warframe on my ps4...

1 person liked this

Jossy9
Casual Listener

The same is happening to me today too. I have never had this issue, but my one friend has for a while now. Today it started doing it to me where i’ll Press play and it pauses like 2 seconds later. It works perfectly fine on my phone but it acts up whenever I link my phone to the ps4 or use the app on the console itself.

FuzzyEatHer

Works fine on pc but pauses every 1-2 seconds on ps3 and ps4

spam L1 for like 30 seconds

kingcobra2349

spam L1 for like 30 seconds

SpK2112

Go wires and back if u have a ethernet connection 

Djc-09

Thanks been trying different things all night this worked thanks