Ps4 keeps pausing music

Re: Ps4 keeps pausing music

Jossy9
Casual Listener

I tried to change the MTU to 1450 and it still isnt working. I don’t know what else to do because I have literally tried everything. Hopefully this issue is fixed because it’s on Spotify to address this since it isn’t happening to just one person. 

TheOffucualGat

Hey, I just got this issue today when I accidentally clicked play on my smart tv instead of my ps4. When I started playing music on my ps4, I got the pausing issue, and then I went to my ps4 directly to try to play music, and after a while trying different things, I had success by repeatedly pausing and unpausing the game. Hope this helps you guys!

Maldo559

Which comment worked?

user-removed
Not applicable

Last night, creating an account seperate from my Facebook worked, but now it's not working again.

qlindsey123
Casual Listener

I just spammed triangle on the PS4 really fast for about 20 seconds and now its working again. Unbelievable.

Losoike

This is a huge problem for me 

WetCheeto

Go to network settings anf test internet connection. It worked for me.

MattCheazy

I’m having the same problem on my ps4 and I tried mostly everything from reinstalling to signing out and signing back in and nothing helps at all

b23gotcha

Found a solutuion for this problem.  First: sign out of your Spotify account.  Second: Uninstall the Spotify app. Third: Hard reset your PS4/Xbox (hold the power button until it turns off) Fourth: Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute before turning back on. Fifth: Reinstall Spotify and enjoy your musics. Hope this helped! :P

GoatTupac

https://youtu.be/7WJTPjXRw9A

Everyone watch this video. I'm not a troll, I watched it and fixed my issue

SUGGESTED POSTS