Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Ps4 keeps pausing music

Re: Ps4 keeps pausing music

Jossy9
Casual Listener

I tried to change the MTU to 1450 and it still isnt working. I don’t know what else to do because I have literally tried everything. Hopefully this issue is fixed because it’s on Spotify to address this since it isn’t happening to just one person. 

TheOffucualGat

Hey, I just got this issue today when I accidentally clicked play on my smart tv instead of my ps4. When I started playing music on my ps4, I got the pausing issue, and then I went to my ps4 directly to try to play music, and after a while trying different things, I had success by repeatedly pausing and unpausing the game. Hope this helps you guys!

Maldo559

Which comment worked?

user-removed
Not applicable

Last night, creating an account seperate from my Facebook worked, but now it's not working again.

3 people liked this

qlindsey123
Casual Listener

I just spammed triangle on the PS4 really fast for about 20 seconds and now its working again. Unbelievable.

Losoike

This is a huge problem for me 

WetCheeto

Go to network settings anf test internet connection. It worked for me.

MattCheazy

I’m having the same problem on my ps4 and I tried mostly everything from reinstalling to signing out and signing back in and nothing helps at all

b23gotcha

Found a solutuion for this problem.  First: sign out of your Spotify account.  Second: Uninstall the Spotify app. Third: Hard reset your PS4/Xbox (hold the power button until it turns off) Fourth: Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute before turning back on. Fifth: Reinstall Spotify and enjoy your musics. Hope this helped! :P

GoatTupac

https://youtu.be/7WJTPjXRw9A

Everyone watch this video. I'm not a troll, I watched it and fixed my issue

SUGGESTED POSTS