Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Qualifications to join Rock Star program?

Solved!

Qualifications to join Rock Star program?

Hey there, I'm new to the forums (had an account for a while but never really used it until recently) so forgive me if this is a silly question and I'm just missing something.

So on the Rock Stars page, I hit the "I'm interested" button, and it now says the following: "Thank you for showing your interest! Jump into either the Help Boards, Music Chat or Content Questions to find folks in need of a Spotify expert. Once you’ve made ten posts in Help, Music Chat or Content Questions you’ll get a private message from us with the next steps in the application process."

The thing is though, I have more than 10 posts and haven't received any message regarding the next steps. Is there something I'm missing? 

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Stormageddons, welcome to the Community.

Glad to hear you are interested in joining RSP!

You aren't missing anything, just PM any of the Community Managers and they will guide you through the next step 🙂

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Stormageddons, welcome to the Community.

Glad to hear you are interested in joining RSP!

You aren't missing anything, just PM any of the Community Managers and they will guide you through the next step 🙂

Thanks!

Hey @Stormageddons.

We are having some technical issues with some of the rank private messages going out to users. You should have received a private message from us when you hit the Songwriter rank.

Hopefully we'll have that sorted soon, for now if anyone else hits the Songwriter rank and doesn't get a PM should just post below. Thanks!

Suggested posts