Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question about Djay pro 2 and offline playlists

Question about Djay pro 2 and offline playlists

Hello. I have a question. I am using djay pro 2 on mac. Also, I own Spotify premium account and have downloaded some of the playlists for offline use. I know that I cannot use Spotify resource from djay pro 2 without the internet. The question is next: If I am connected to the internet but playing Spotify offline songs (via djay pro 2) does it still use mobile internet data to access those songs or it gains access from the computer's hard disk?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Macbook Air Mid 2013)

Operating System

(Mac OS Catalina)

2 Replies

Hey @tsulukidze,

Thanks for getting in touch!

When you enable Offline Mode in Spotify, Spotify will be completely disconnected from the internet and Spotify will not use any data over Wifi or 3G/4G.

However since you are using a third party program that might use the Spotify API and connect to the internet, it's best if you get in touch with Algoriddim. You can do this here.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

With a Spotify Premium account, you have access to millions of tracks, directly within djay Pro. If you don't have, you could download music from Spotify using TunesKit Spotify Music Converter, then transfer Spotify music to DJay Pro for mixing. https://www.tuneskit.com/spotify-music-tips/spotify-to-djay-pro.html

Suggested posts