Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue

Solved!

Queue

I've added an album in queque. Now every time I enter in spotify and play something that album appears again, even if I delete all the songs from the queue or I play them all.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android 8

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Gojack, help's here.

It sounds like you're adding an album to the queue, and then somehow that album becomes your main play queue, whereas other things you add to the queue becomes the temporary queue.  

Does this happen if you restart the app? Try that, and also restart your device just to be sure. 

If that doesn't help, reinstall the app.

Let us know how it goes, and if you're still having trouble, give us steps on how you reproduce this and include the album you're stuck with.

All the best! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Gojack, help's here.

It sounds like you're adding an album to the queue, and then somehow that album becomes your main play queue, whereas other things you add to the queue becomes the temporary queue.  

Does this happen if you restart the app? Try that, and also restart your device just to be sure. 

If that doesn't help, reinstall the app.

Let us know how it goes, and if you're still having trouble, give us steps on how you reproduce this and include the album you're stuck with.

All the best! 🙂

Thank you very much, it seems solved by reinstalling the app!

Suggested posts