Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

RADIO BUTTON on left panel ?

Solved!

RADIO BUTTON on left panel ?

Hello,

sorry for my english,

i have windows, google chrome, premium family account :

and i have not radio button in left panel and so not in main panel  ๐Ÿ˜ž

In account my son and daughter radio button is .

It is possible "add /enable" radio button ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@orinox sorry to hear that, 

I'll direct you to customer support, the steps you've taken so far will be useful for them to identify the problem, so make sure you let them knwo in as much detail as you can about the problem.

https://support.spotify.com/au/contact-spotify-support/

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@orinox definitely provide those screenshots to support - either there's an issue with your local data, or there is a corruption of the data on spotify's end, either way the support team are in the best position to isolate the issue. 

in the meantime, discover weekly, create a similar playlist are useful to search for similar songs

if there are spare spots in your family plan, you could create a new account and sign it up to the plan. it should have the radio tab and you can use that while support finds a solution for you!

View solution in original post

15 Replies

@orinox hey there, your english is fine ^_^

i'd suggest you re-install the application by following these steps: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/

let me know if that resolves the issue!

i use chrome , no aplication. reinstall nothing resolve ๐Ÿ˜ž

@orinox okay sure, when you click this: what happens?

lewl.png

i USE CHROME, no application spotify ! I dont see this feature ....

@orinox sure, my bad! misread your second post ^_^

it looks like this on the web player

lewl.png

i have not this in web player ๐Ÿ˜ž

@orinox okay sure, are you able to download the desktop application to trial some troubleshooting to try and solve your issue?

i am testing application spotify and all is all right (radio is function), only in webplayer i have this problem.

Application nothing solve.

I go to other PC and i want this function on all webplayer - no special application ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hello, and welcome to Spotify Community.

Actually, Spotify is a software which is available to download to Android, iOS, PC, Playstation, etc...however if you want to play your songs via browser you'll have to do it other way. Not everyone in my family knows this...I had the luck to discover, you have to click on this link --> http://play.spotify.com , only then should you enter with your account, but remember, you MUST have a Spotify account before you enter here, otherwise you won't make it.

Alexis*

@user-removed wrote:

Hello, and welcome to Spotify Community.

Actually, Spotify is a software which is available to download to Android, iOS, PC, Playstation, etc...however if you want to play your songs via browser you'll have to do it other way. Not everyone in my family knows this...I had the luck to discover, you have to click on this link --> http://play.spotify.com , only then should you enter with your account, but remember, you MUST have a Spotify account before you enter here, otherwise you won't make it.

Alexis*

Also make sure there isn't any Radio option by going to Spotify via the link I gave you.

Marked as solution

@orinox sorry to hear that, 

I'll direct you to customer support, the steps you've taken so far will be useful for them to identify the problem, so make sure you let them knwo in as much detail as you can about the problem.

https://support.spotify.com/au/contact-spotify-support/

but i go on the page here : play.spotify.com and i have family account, but only me dont function radio in my profile, my son and daughter is ok !

radio2.jpgradio1.jpg 

Marked as solution

@orinox definitely provide those screenshots to support - either there's an issue with your local data, or there is a corruption of the data on spotify's end, either way the support team are in the best position to isolate the issue. 

in the meantime, discover weekly, create a similar playlist are useful to search for similar songs

if there are spare spots in your family plan, you could create a new account and sign it up to the plan. it should have the radio tab and you can use that while support finds a solution for you!

Thank for reply, but i have all family account full ๐Ÿ™‚

I must wait for support from Spotify ... ๐Ÿ˜ž

@orinox in the meantime, if you particularly like a handful of artists, check out their related artists for hidden gems

you can add them to a short playlist on the desktop too

lewl.png

if you click create similar playlist spotify will use a similar algorithm to suggest artists for you.

hope you get a speedy resolution, and let me know if anything else comes up!

Suggested posts