Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Joe Rogan episodes will not play. It says, 'Playback failed. We're unable to play this video in your current location.' This is only for Rogan episodes. Everything else works.

ALSO, IN TRYING TO POST THIS, I KEPT GETTING ERRORS FOR UNFILLED INFORMATION LIKE HAVING TO HAVE A LABEL. ONCE THE ERRORS WERE FIXED, IT SAID 'POST FLOODING DETECTED' AND WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO POST. I JUST WANT MY QUESTION ANSWERED AND THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN A SERIOUS PAIN IN THE A**.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: ROGAN EPISODES NOT PLAYING

Visitor

Having the same issue on my samsung note 10. Music is working fine, Rogan's podcast will not play. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Also having this issue on my Mac and iPhone. Contacted support and they gave me test credentials which also do not work on Mac (via native app OR browser) or iPhone. Is any one able to play this podcast anymore?

Maybe this is Joe's exit strategy. Get paid 100M and move his podcast to an outlet that doesn't know how to stream his content.

Highlighted

Visitor

Same issue here! 

I have a Premium Family Plan and everyone but me has access to the Podcast (Audio+Video). Been resorting to Apple Podcasts to listen to all shows but would love to use on Spotify because of the video component.  

Spotify, we need you to help us with this! 

SUGGESTED POSTS