Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio Feature Repeats the same songs over & over in sequence.

Radio Feature Repeats the same songs over & over in sequence.

Your Radio Feature Repeats the same songs over & over in sequence.  For EX:  I choose the 70's, and your Radio plays the same songs over and over in sequence   This has only occurred after my recent upgrade to your latest version last week.  S.O.S

I am in correspondence w/Spotify, but they don't seem able to fix this issue. 

5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

is this problem on every device or just one? Does a clean reinstallation fix this? Which device do you use?

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Yes, I have done everything humanly possible, and still nada!  The Radio issue is a mess, no Library feature,  No longer Date Added feature, freezing, disconnecting, etc.  Their new feature Start Playlist Radio does not work as it should.  I am at the point to cancel.  2 -weeks and no repairs,  This is unacceptable.  Facebook would never allow this, and they are free too.  Sad.  Thank YOU for your assistance.  Much appreciated.  And yes, I use my Spotify on my Desktop only. 

I am really sorry to hear this. Have you already contacted the spotify team? (Not in this forum)

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

OMG, Yes!!!!!  facebook & email and just getting the major around.  Especially their email support.  They keep insisting this is on my end, and request me to do reinstalls, cleaning, etc, etc.   Its crazy.  They will not own up- to this is on their end.  Ever since my upgrade its been a mess.  So, is it me or Spotify?  Spotify !  They're passing the buck.   Sad and disappointed in Spotify!

Here is the latest response from the lazy adolescent Spotify Team.  OMG!  Sad!  They just don't get it, nor care.  I am done!

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We're really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with Spotify Radio. We know you've been tired listening to the same songs over and over again. 

Alternatively, you can create a New Station on your own app and enter the name of the artist you want to base a radio station on in the search box. If you don't like a song suggestion, you can definitely mark it with a 'thumbs down' so it will be removed from the list. 

That should do it. If you have other ideas or feedback, please feel free to raise them to us. We'll do our best to address them all for you.

Have a sweet Tuesday!

Berlynne

Suggested posts