Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random Songs Playing in my Liked Songs

Random Songs Playing in my Liked Songs

Hello all

recently I've had this problem on my phone where random songs I don't have liked are playing when I shuffle my liked songs. It happened once and I thought nothing of it. But now it's happening multiple times a day. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks

4 Replies

I had the same issue with ios.

Hey @M4R10s and @jawhills,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. We recommend that you follow the steps here in order to secure your account. 

It's a good idea to also have a look at all third party apps that have access to your account and remove any you don't recognize. This Support Article contains detailed instructions on how to do this.

Keep us posted how things develop! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, I'm having this problem now. It is playing music I've never heard or asked for while says I'm in my Liked songs. The songs are not liked or in any Playlist, and I checked that I'm not signed in anywhere but my phone and desktop.

What's going on here?

Hey @odoubhlain,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

This type of issue is commonly related to the Smart Shuffle feature as it keeps your listening sessions fresh by mixing in recommendations that match the vibe of the playlist you're listening to. You can check all the info about it here

In case the Smart Shuffle was not activated and you still have unwanted songs added to your playback, it's possible that someone else could be accessing your account and adding songs to the playback. In that case, we'd recommend following the process mentioned in this article.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts