Country

US

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

My Question or Issue

Web Player:

I am forced to use the Web Player because I use a Chromebook. Every time I start a new song, it pauses at 0:09 for about 3 seconds, and at 0:12 for half a second. It's getting very annoying, and I would like to find a way to fix this. If you have the same problem and can fix it, please contact me.

3 Replies

Hello @user-removed,

Thanks for getting in touch! Let's find out what we can do to get you back to listening.

Could you let us know if this happens on any network? Perhaps you are using your device on a school/work network which might be restricted.

Alternatively you could try to install the Android version of the app on your computer. Here's how you can do this.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

This occurs on my home network. I have tried updating my Chromebook, but nothing changes.

I am on a school district issued Chromebook, but that would not be the issue. The problem is that I have Google Play disabled on my Chromebook, so I can't try the Android app route.

Thank you for your advice, though!

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Out of interest, does switching to another network change anything for you?

If so, then you'll likely need to reset your network connection. Could you give that a go?

Let us know how you get on!

Suggested posts