Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random songs and playlists have been saved without my knowing?

Random songs and playlists have been saved without my knowing?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung J7 and ASUS ZenBook (2019)

Operating System

Fully updated android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Though my experience with Spotify has been rather pleasant thus far, I have recently begun experiencing some rather strange issues regarding saved playlists and songs. To preface this, I have never EVER shared any of my passwords or account names with ANYONE nor have I linked up with any apps outside of Spotify and my PS4!! Just a week ago while I was out with some friends I checked Spotify to find around a dozen or so Latin American songs saved to my "Liked Songs" playlist along with a playlist of several other Latin pieces. This was a bit strange at the time since I rarely listen to Latin music and so I simply deleted the songs and playlist thinking little of the event. Fast forward to today and I find six more saved playlists, an abundant number of newly saved songs, and a new device that my desktop app simply titled "Chrome Web Player" had picked up that was playing some song I had never heard of ON MY ACCOUNT. I obviously panicked and deleted the playlists once more and switched devices back to my own. The only playlist title I wrote down was "2019 list Mellow" by aundrearoberge99. I love using Spotify but if this continues I will likely have to drop the service... I AM EXTREMELY CONCERNED!! ANY SOLUTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

2 Replies

Update: Just got yet another playlist about 10 minutes ago. This one's called "Bad Day Help" by Hans Young. I already logged out of all my open accounts however this problem contiunues nonetheless...

I have attached screenshots of the newly liked songs and yet ANOTHER playlist.

Screenshot (49).png
Screenshot (50).png

Suggested posts