Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Randomly pauses or skips a song.

Randomly pauses or skips a song.

My playlist just randomly pauses or skips a track. Its so freaking annoying. Someone help. Im on premium by the way and my app is always up to date. 

3 Replies

Hi @raybernardo, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Just to confirm, is this happening with one specific playlist, or it happens with several playlists/albums? If just one, send us the URI link of the playlist. To get it just right click the playlists > Share > Copy Link or URI.

Also, we'd like you to log out from your account, restart your device, and access again. If the same thing keeps happening, let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using.

Keep us posted.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Yeah. I did already received some instructions from SpotifyCare on what to do with it. So I uninstalled the app then I reinstalled it then downloaded all the songs on my playlists. And currently im testing it to see if I still have those problems. Will update you if theres any problem if you dont hear from me the its all good. By the way it happens to all my playlists.

Great, 

Take your time. We'll be right here, waiting for any updates.

Have a nice rest of the day.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Suggested posts