Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Raumfeld by Teufel: No option for "extreme quality"

Raumfeld by Teufel: No option for "extreme quality"

Hi there,

I'm using a  "Raumfeld connector" which works out fine so far. My problem is, there is no option for streaming in "extreme quality" in the settings-menue. I do have a premium-account, but the android-app says "not available when listening by another device". Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

Hi rafeu,

what do you call "extreme quality"?

Spotify Premium users are able to play mp3 up to 320kbps, the maximum rate.

Maybe it's something you have to adjust in your phone?
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Rodrigo,

thanks for your reply! I try to map my question more exactly: As long as I listen to Spotify with my smartphone I have in the settings several options for the streaming-quality: Automatic, normal, high, extreme - so far so good.

As soon as I use "Spotify Connect" to listen over my Raumfeld-Device ("Raumfeld Connector³", this is joined to my HiFi-System) there is no option for the streaming-quality anymore - the app says options not available when listening by an other (external) device and the options are "grayed out".

As far as I can remember formerly (6-8 month ago) I had the streaming-quality-options as well by listening with my Raumfeld-Device. Was there any change? So I´d love to have back the "extreme" quality by using my external Raumfeld-device!

Thank you so much in advance for ideas!

Best regards

Ralf

Suggested posts