Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Add Spotify Radio to SONOS, please!

Re: Add Spotify Radio to SONOS, please!

I can't stream anything to my Sonos...is this why?! Is there any way at all to use Spotify with Sonos?

If not, I am definitely going to cancel my subscription.

11 Replies

You should be able to stream your playlists to your sonos with Spotify premium.

This topic is just about the radio function that is available on desktop and mobile apps. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I can't, though. That's the problem. And I can't get an actual person to talk to at Sonos or Spotify about it.

Maybe I can help.

What is your problem? Can you describe what steps you have taken etc. Any error messages are also helpful.

Peter

Peter

Screen shot 2013-01-18 at 11.44.04 AM.png

I also reset my password in case that was the problem....it's not ;(

Do you have a dedicated Spotify account with a username or a Spotify account created using your Facebook (meaning you sign in using your email address)?

If you have a Spotify account created using Facebook, you need to set a device password and retrieve your spotify account username (which will be a string of digits) from this page. If you have any issues doing that, just post back here and I will try and assist further. 

If you have a dedicated Spotify account and its not working for you, can you post your username here.

Peter

Peter

My dedicated username is melindarox. I can login on Spotify but not through Sonos.

Okay, I am going to escalate this to the community staff to look into for you and move our discussion out of this thread into its own so its easier to find 😉 

Hang tight!

Peter

Peter

Thanks! My messages are now directing me from email to a blank page...hope that is why!

Melinda

Yeah that would be my bad, I wrote my reply on the old topic and then moved it meaning clicking the link in the email would give an error, sorry 😛 

From now on your emails should redirect to this thread. 

Peter

Peter

Hey there, sorry to hear you've been having problems getting logged into your Sonos. Thanks to hammeh for bringing this to our attention.

Looking you up in the system I noticed you had a duplicate, Facebook-created account. So I've deleted that now. Please try logging in again.

If you still don't have any luck get in touch via our contact form and we'll go through some more specific troubleshooting.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts