Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Re: Sqeezebox -not all songs working! Who is responsible?

MikeyE
Regular

Maybe someone could get the problem fixed instead of merging posts so it doesn't look so bad.

asplundj
Music Fan

Also they need to remove all the albums that are not availabile in the specific region in order for this app to be useable, I have switched to WiMP because if this but would like to return to Spotify once this gets fixed

Re: Squeezebox -not all songs working! Who is responsible?

tahuata

I just want to +1 here.

I too am fed up with the Spotify App on my Squeezebox Touch.  Why does it list 5+ of the same album?  You have to test them out to find out which one actually plays, if any...  The Spotify App on Windows works beautifully (e.g. filtering, etc).  Why can't this be replicated on my Squeezebox Touch?  Am currently contemplating ditching Spotify because of this.

asplundj
Music Fan

You can vote on the bug report to indicate that you think it's important:
http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17002

asplundj
Music Fan

You can vote by clicking the vote link next to "Importance" at the bug report I linked to

loki16
Regular

I have a squuezebox touch and a squeezebox radio. can't say i'm happy with either.

the touch will play then stop after a random song. no clue as to why. quite often i need to loginto the wifi before it will start. internet radio still works.

i'm thinking of changing to s samsung galaxy tablet. the touch sucks.

(added: i'm in spain. possibly complicating licensing issues)

brukster

I have this same problem with the Squeezebox Radio and Touch on the New Releases menu. I have the latest firmware loaded on these devices. I see only one entry for a title but when I select it, I get the region error message.

I contacted both Logitech and Spotify. Neither was able to help. I informed both that I was dropping my Spotify subscription. In my opinion, it doesn't matter if this is a Logitech problem. Spotify is the loser here. If they can help Logitech get their device working, they need to do that.

stefan_c
Casual Listener

Hi !

Does this plugin works with the "Touch"

Regards ...

Stefan

user-removed
Not applicable
Same problem here, sometimes à few numbers sometimes more and then it freeze,(squeezebox radio) Logitech or spotify Please help this is not funny

kalle950

I am gonna drop spotify if you dont fix this!

SUGGESTED POSTS