Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Really need help finding this song..

Solved!
Highlighted

Really need help finding this song..

Ajas
Casual Listener

Keep hearing the Spotify X Anchor ad for some time, & I think that It has a very cool Instrumental song used in the background. Ive searched for quite some time with 0 luck. If you guys cannot find me the name, atleast provide me a Link to the AD?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Really need help finding this song..

Hey @Ajas.

We suggest you reach out to Spotify Ad Studio, who should be in a better position to find out that information for you - just head here to do so.

Hope that helps - let us know if you find out the answer, I'm sure that other members of the Community would be curious to hear :)

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
4 Replies

Ajas
Casual Listener

So I ssume being ignored means no one was able to help me..

Hey @Ajas.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There's this app called Soundhound. It can listen to a song for you and tell you which song it is. Have you tried this?

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Ajas
Casual Listener
The problem is, that I don't really get the ad anymore. Do you have a link to the ad possibly?
Solution!

Hey @Ajas.

We suggest you reach out to Spotify Ad Studio, who should be in a better position to find out that information for you - just head here to do so.

Hope that helps - let us know if you find out the answer, I'm sure that other members of the Community would be curious to hear :)

PeterModerator
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
SUGGESTED POSTS