Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Really need help finding this song..

Solved!

Really need help finding this song..

Keep hearing the Spotify X Anchor ad for some time, & I think that It has a very cool Instrumental song used in the background. Ive searched for quite some time with 0 luck. If you guys cannot find me the name, atleast provide me a Link to the AD?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ajas.

We suggest you reach out to Spotify Ad Studio, who should be in a better position to find out that information for you - just head here to do so.

Hope that helps - let us know if you find out the answer, I'm sure that other members of the Community would be curious to hear 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

So I ssume being ignored means no one was able to help me..

Hey @Ajas.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There's this app called Soundhound. It can listen to a song for you and tell you which song it is. Have you tried this?

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

The problem is, that I don't really get the ad anymore. Do you have a link to the ad possibly?
Marked as solution

Hey @Ajas.

We suggest you reach out to Spotify Ad Studio, who should be in a better position to find out that information for you - just head here to do so.

Hope that helps - let us know if you find out the answer, I'm sure that other members of the Community would be curious to hear 🙂

Suggested posts