Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently upgraded to the newest xFi / xfinity / comcast router and can no longer view songs

Solved!

Recently upgraded to the newest xFi / xfinity / comcast router and can no longer view songs

Plan

Premium

Country

US 

Device

Windows 7

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

I have just switch to the newest comcast router and can no longer see songs on Spotify from my computer.  My guess is it has to do with some gateway settings.  On my phone I can see songs but cannot connect to my speakers so Spotify Connect not working

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi.  After trying several configuration settings on the router, I finally just reset the whole thing and it started working.  The one unknown is if assigning devices to "Household" within the Comcast app was the trick.  Now working fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @wespot18.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Before we can help you we need a bit more info. Could you let us know if you are getting an error message when trying to play a song? Or are songs simply not loading? A screenshot would also be very helpful 🙂

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day

Marked as solution

Hi.  After trying several configuration settings on the router, I finally just reset the whole thing and it started working.  The one unknown is if assigning devices to "Household" within the Comcast app was the trick.  Now working fine.

Hey @wespot18,

Great! Thanks for letting the Community know 🙂 

If anything else comes up, feel free to reach out again!

Have a great day.

Suggested posts