Recommendations are no longer displayed in the playlist

Plan

Free

Device

PC, Web Player

Operating System

Tested on Win10 and Linux

My Issue

I lost the recommendations in the playlist after 72 songs. I add song number 73, reload the page, and I don't have the suggested songs displayed. If I delete one or more tracks and there are 72 songs left in my playlist, I see the recommendations again.

200119900478_412889.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Shayrm0chka

Help’s here!

Could you confirm if you observe this on both the web player and the desktop app? If yes, you can start off with a clean reinstall of the app on your PC. This will remove corrupted data that could be causing the issue and get you the latest app updates. 

When this happens on the web player, try opening it in a private/incognito window to check if this persists. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. It's also a good idea to try a different kind of browser. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Shayrm0chka

Help’s here!

Could you confirm if you observe this on both the web player and the desktop app? If yes, you can start off with a clean reinstall of the app on your PC. This will remove corrupted data that could be causing the issue and get you the latest app updates. 

When this happens on the web player, try opening it in a private/incognito window to check if this persists. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. It's also a good idea to try a different kind of browser. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

One day it fixed itself, but thank you, your answers make sense.

Suggested posts